Autochartist offers a comprehensive set of analytical tools to assist traders in making informed trading decisions.
Autochartist will save you time and give you a competitive edge through provision of actionable and simple market analysis.
Since 2004 over 45 of the world’s leading brokers use Autochartist to increase trading volume and boost customer profitability.
FREE PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION AND TRADING IDEAS
- 19 December, 2013By: Dima Chernovolov This technical analysis report is based upon a trade opportunity taken from Autochartist's Market Reports. USD/SGD continues to rise after the recent breakout of the daily Key Resistance Level 1.2594 that was earlier identified by Autochartist – as you can see below. The Significance of this resistance level is rated by Autochartist at the 4 bar level – which corresponds to 4 price reversals from it in the last 171 candles. USD/SGD is expected to rise to the forecast price 1.2789 in the next few trading sessions. This Key Level breakout follows the latest reversal from the lower support trendline of the weekly Triangle from the middle of 2011, weekly lower Bollinger Band and support level 1.2330 (as you can see on the second chart below).
- 19 December, 2013By: Dima Chernovolov This technical analysis report is based upon a trade opportunity taken from Autochartist's Market Reports. EUR/USD recently broke above the key resistance level 1.3650 that was previously identified by Autochartist on the daily charts. Following the breakout of this resistance level – the pair rose strongly and nearly reached the target level 1.3858 in the last few days – after which it corrected shortly down. EUR/USD is expected to resume the predominant uptrend visible on the daily EUR/USD charts and to reach the target level 1.3858 in the following 4 trading days.
- 18 December, 2013By: Dima Chernovolov This technical analysis report is based upon a trade opportunity taken from Autochartist's Market Reports. USD/CAD continues to rise inside the 4-hour Triangle chart pattern that was earlier identified by Autochartist – as you can see form the following trade opportunity alert for this currency pair. USD/CAD is expected to rise to the target level 1.0670 (point B) in the next 3 trading days. The stop-level for this forecast is set at 1.0572 (point A). The bottom of this Triangle (point C) formed recently when the price corrected up from the former major resistance level 1.0560 (which previously reversed the pair sharply down in August, acting as support now) - coinciding with the 50% Fibonacci Correction of the latest upward impulse from November (as you can see on the second chart below).
- 17 December, 2013By: Dima Chernovolov This technical analysis report is based upon a trade opportunity taken from Autochartist's Market Reports. EUR/NZD continues to rise inside the hourly Ascending Triangle chart pattern that was earlier identified by Autochartist – as you can see from the following trade opportunity alert for this currency pair. EUR/NZD is expected to rise to the target level 1.6792 (point B) in the next 19 hours. Autochartist set the stop-level for this forecast at 1.6584 (point A). The bottom of this chart pattern formed recently – when the pair corrected up from the support area lying at the intersection of the former resistance trendline of the daily Down Channel from August (acting as support after it was broken) and 38.2% Fibonacci Correction of the earlier sharp upward impulse from November (as is shown on the second chart below).
- 15 December, 2013By: Dima Chernovolov This technical analysis report is based upon a trade opportunity taken from Autochartist's Market Reports. Autochartist recently identified the Flag chart pattern on the 15-minute EUR/JPY charts – as you can see form the following trade opportunity alert for this currency pair. The pair is expected to break this Flag and then to reach the target level 142.64 (point B) in the next 14 hours. Autochartist set the stop-level for this forecast at 142.03 (point A). This forecast continues the previous sharp daily upward impulse which broke the extended Rising Wedge chart pattern in November. This breakout coincided with the breakout of the horizontal resistance level 136.00 (as you can see on the second chart below). The RSI being below 40 confirms this forecast.
- 06 November, 2013
Comprehensive Analysis Function Opens New Opportunities for TradersActForex, the leading provider of independent retail Forex trading platforms, announced today that it has integrated Autochartist into its very popular ActTrader platform. This integration is in line with the latest advancements for ActTrader, focusing on technical analysis and algorithmic trading. After adding such modules as Visual Algorithmic Trading (VAT) for traders lacking programming skills, ActFX scripting language for writing proprietary strategies, MT4 to ActFX Converter, as well as adding over one hundred twenty free fully integrated Strategies and Indices to its FXApps store, it was a logical development for ActForex to add fully integrated Autochartist functionality to its ActTrader platform. Autochartist application will also be available in ActForex FXApps store for individual traders who want to use this functionality, even if their brokers do not offer it to all their customers. Autochartist offers world-renowned technology that monitors thousands of financial instruments throughout the day and automatically identifies trading opportunities for traders based on chart and Fibonacci patterns, and horizontal support and resistance levels. Due to this in-depth analysis, traders are able to better predict price movements and capitalize on those opportunities. “Virtually every trader can benefit from the use of Autochartist”, said Ilya Sorokin, ActForex CEO. “The use of this program replaces years of learning to recognize market patterns and what they mean. Autocharitist does it automatically by scanning and analyzing massive quantities of market data. Traders receive around 3500 real-time trading opportunities per month that would have otherwise been missed. This benefits not only individual traders but ActForex Licensees as well, because Autochartist helps to attract and retains traders.” Within the ActTrader platform, a trader can filter and organize signals for selected instruments or patterns in the Autochartist Trading Opportunity Window, all based on personal trading strategies. “This is the best and most complete integration of our technology into a trading platform we have seen” observed Mr. Enis Mehmet, Head of Business Development at Autochartist. The feature delivers audio and visual alerts to the trader while highlighting the currently available opportunities. Quality indicators are displayed via automated visual analysis that utilizes a combination of four unique characteristics for assigning a pattern’s quality score. “The fact that FXTrade Financial Co., Ltd. requested this integration speaks volumes about the quality of this application”, added Mr. Sorokin. “FXTrade is one of Japan’s largest FSA compliant brokers and a loyal ActForex customer. The company is managed by very high caliber, professional team that knows what they’re doing. ActTrader continues to be one of the world’s most widely used trading platforms and integrating Autochartist will contribute yet another layer of highly usable functionality for all ActTrader users.” Cooperation between ActForex and Autochartist is just another example of ActForex open policy for third party integration. ActForex extensive API capabilities provide easy way for any company to offer their services on ActTrader platform.
- 16 September, 2013
The Awards were held last Thursday night at the Cannon Bridge Roof Gardens London.
"The awards endeavour to reward those companies championing cutting-edge technology, low-cost trading, comprehensive market research tools, advanced educational programmes and world-class customer service." UKForexAwards.com
This award is voted by traders which makes this award very meaningful for us because it shows that we are offering quality and value to traders. We are very grateful to everyone who voted for us and to all those loyal customers of Autochartist. Thank You!
Visit this webpage to view other winners in the various categories.
Leveraging Autochartist’s Automated Technical Analysis, Forest Park FX Delivers Actionable Trade Ideas to Clients’ InboxesBoca Raton, FL – Autochartist, the award-winning provider of automated technical analysis solutions, unveils Market Reports as its latest game-changing product. Automatically generated using Autochartist’s trusted pattern recognition engines, Market Reports are emailed to clients three times per day – before the starts of Asian, London and New York trading sessions – providing them with a technical outlook of the Forex and Commodities Markets for the next 24-48 hours. “In our continuing effort to both simplify technical analysis for our clients and deliver actionable trade ideas, Market Reports was the natural extension of our product line,” said Ilan Azbel, CEO of Autochartist. “Whether a client trades during the Asian, London or New York sessions, Market Reports provides him with a technical snapshot of key currency pairs, commodities, and major global indices, along with a summary, analysis of the chart, supporting indicators and key levels which gives him a comprehensive and tangible action plan for the trading day ahead.” Azbel continues “The US Forex industry has been on a steady decline since the NFA started imposing rules and capital requirements a number of years back, with many industry experts going so far as to call the industry ‘dead’. However, in Forest Park FX we find a company that is bucking the trend and doing something new and innovative in the USA. Let’s hope this is a sign of good times to come in the USA”. In launching Market Reports, Autochartist has partnered with Forest Park FX, a CFTC Registered Independent Introducing Broker and NFA member, to popularize the product in the United States. “We are excited to be working with Autochartist in the U.S. launch of Market Reports. Autochartist is one of the most respected companies in the trading industry and its products have added tremendous value to brokers and traders throughout the world,” said Justin D. Hertzberg, CEO and Founder of Forest Park FX. “Our mission is to ‘Help Traders Go Green’ through trading rebates, customized trading solutions, built-to-specification trading algorithms, and superior Forex products and tools. Autochartist’s Market Reports is the type of powerful product that our clients covet and we are thrilled to offer it.” Autochartist’s Market Reports will be available for free for a limited time through Forest Park FX at http://www.forestparkfx.com/resources-products/autochartist-market-reports.
About AutochartistAutochartist was founded in 2004 and has partnered with many leading brokerage firms across the globe in Forex, CFDs, equities and commodities. Autochartist currently services more than 50 000 traders in over 80 countries worldwide, and delivers in excess of 400 000 trade opportunities per month. Committed to service excellence, tailoring solutions for particular clients, and never slowing down with developing innovative new products that deliver high-quality, actionable trade opportunities, Autochartist is the market leader in automated technical analysis. To learn more about Autochartist, please visit http://www.autochartist.com.
About Forest Park FXForest Park FX, was founded in 2013 and has rapidly emerged as a premier Forex introducing broker. With a seasoned staff of industry veterans and robust service offering, Forest Park FX provides its clients with market access through top brokers, trading rebates, built-to-specification algorithms and indicators, customized trading solutions, streaming news, market analysis, trading products, Forex resources and more. Forest Park FX is registered with the CFTC as an independent introducing brokerage firm and is an NFA member. To learn more about Forest Park FX, please visit http://www.forestparkfx.com.
Risk DisclaimerBefore deciding to participate in the Forex market, you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience and risk appetite. Most importantly, do not invest money you cannot afford to lose. There is considerable exposure to risk in any off-exchange foreign exchange transaction, including, but not limited to, leverage, creditworthiness, limited regulatory protection and market volatility that may substantially affect the price, or liquidity of a currency or currency pair. Moreover, the leveraged nature of Forex trading means that any market movement will have an equally proportional effect on your deposited funds. This may work against you as well as for you. The possibility exists that you could sustain a total loss of initial margin funds and be required to deposit additional funds to maintain your position. If you fail to meet any margin requirement, your position may be liquidated and you will be responsible for any resulting losses. Ambassador Capital Management, LLC (d/b/a Forest Park FX) is registered with the Commodity Futures Trading Commission as an Independent Introducing Broker and is a member of the National Futures Association (ID# 0457189).
If you like the Autochartist services, why not show your appreciation by supporting us at the UK Forex Awards 2013?We are nominated for an award in the category
Best Forex Technical Analysis Provider (CATEGORY 8)
Why vote for Autochartist?Autochartist tracks financial markets to find trade opportunities in real time with a remarkable record of past success. Considered the market leader in intraday trading tools our search engines monitor thousands of financial instruments 24 hours a day and automatically identifies Chart patterns, Fibonacci patterns, and Key Levels as they occur. In addition, Autochartist offers Volitality as a feature which will give you a better assessment of risk and volatility on the instruments that you trade.
How to vote for Autochartist?
- Go to http://www.ukforexawards.com/vote/;
- Click Category 8 - Best Forex TA Provider and vote for Autochartist.
- Click "Continue" and provide a few optional details.
- ---- New chart-pattern analysis solution integrates the power of Autochartist with OANDA’s award-winning fxTrade platform and MT4 offering. ---- Clients benefit from unique “fxTradeNOW” feature that enables them to trade directly from the analysis screen, for faster reaction to trading opportunities. NEW YORK and TORONTO – July 8, 2013 – OANDA has introduced a powerful new solution for currency traders who use technical analysis in their trading strategies. The pioneering retail forex dealer has partnered with Autochartist to develop OANDA Technical Analysis, an automated technical research application that is integrated with OANDA’s popular trading platform, fxTrade. It also has an optional MT4 plug-in for traders who use automated trading strategies. OANDA Technical Analysis is available free to all OANDA trading clients (practice account users will have access for a limited time). Designed to help traders stay ahead of the curve, the software scans more than 10,000 market data points per minute to identify price trends and chart patterns. It then automatically alerts clients to potential trading opportunities as they emerge, and provides market access directly from the analysis screen via the unique “fxTradeNOW” feature. “For new traders, OANDA Technical Analysis makes it possible to include effective technical analysis as part of an overall trading strategy without the need to be an expert. For experienced traders it brings the benefit of automated scanning, which call out trading opportunities that may be otherwise missed,” said Trevor Young, Senior Director of Product Management, OANDA. Mr. Young added that the Autochartist-powered solution is the first to come from OANDA’s new industry partnership program. “We are working with a select group of trusted partners, such as Autochartist, that complement our technology and enable us to enrich the trading experience we offer to clients,” Mr. Young said. “The goal is to broaden OANDA’s offering through a software development ecosystem based on strategic partnerships with companies that share our values of fairness, transparency, and innovation.” Ilan Azbel, President and CEO of Autochartist, said his firm is excited to be part of OANDA’s partner ecosystem and contributing to the development of innovative solutions. “With OANDA Technical Analysis, OANDA has launched a revolutionary product that enables clients to execute trades from directly inside the application through integrated ‘fxTradeNOW’ functionality – this saves traders the time and hassle of launching a separate browser window to execute trades once they’ve done their technical analysis,” Mr. Azbel said. “It’s exciting for us that OANDA has plans to go way beyond our ‘vanilla’ offering to fully integrate the Autochartist API with their Java web and mobile platforms in a way that benefits their clients immensely.” About OANDA ********************* OANDA has transformed the business of foreign exchange through an innovative approach to forex trading. The company’s award-winning online trading platform, fxTrade, introduced a number of firsts to the marketplace, including immediate execution; instant settlement on trades; trades of any size between one unit and 10 million units; and interest calculated by the second. In 2012, OANDA was named “Best Forex Provider” by the Financial Times and by Investors Chronicle; “Best FX Broker” by Forex Magnates; and was recognized by Investment Trends Singapore as providing best “Value for Money” and “Highest Overall Client Satisfaction”. OANDA was also among the first to provide free, comprehensive online currency exchange data. Today the company’s OANDA Rate® data are the benchmark rates for corporations, auditing firms, and global banks. The company has five offices worldwide, in Chicago, London, Singapore, Tokyo, and Toronto. OANDA is fully regulated by the U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), the U.S. National Futures Association (NFA), the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS), the Investment Industry Regulatory Organization of Canada (IIROC), the UK Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), and the Japanese Financial Services Agency (FSA).